Friday, July 18, 2008

The Fertile Fair

Bill, Alyssa, Hannah & I headed for Fertile Fair last Friday, the 11th. We spent the afternoon/evening with LaVonne, Bruce, Marissa & MarJenna. The girls had a blast feeding the animals and eating all that fair food. We spent the night in Winger, MN with the McWilliam Family. Saturday afternoon we headed back to the fair. Alyssa & Hannah were in the 4-H Fashion Review with Marissa & MarJenna. They spent the rest of the afternoon on fair rides, a first for both of them. Needless to say Alyssa fell asleep in my lap eating ice cream, that's a first. So, since the weather wasn't the best anyway we decided to head back to Grand Forks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you're still here, huh? When do you leave for Germany? Bet it's pretty soon!! Sounds like you're having a lot of fun with the time you have left here!

jdhovland said...

You guys are getting stationed in Germany? I was hoping to re-connect with Bill. This is Jon Hovland, we were stationed at GFAFB together from 1998-2002. I'll be in Brussels, Belgium for work next year so maybe he and I could get together to reminisce my email is first_name.last_name@gmail.com