Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our Trip to Trier, Germany


Hannah & Daddy's first train ride.


Alyssa and another little girl sitting next to the train engineer.

The Mosel River


Hannah snuggled up with Daddy.


The Roman Gate, one of the oldest parts of Trier.


Some of the amazing architecture in Trier.


This building is McDonald's.


A fountain inside the Roman Gates.


Part of the cathedral's ceiling.


The organ pipes in the cathedral.



Protestant Church
12 stories can fit inside this church.


Alyssa in the flower garden.


Alyssa by the water.

9/26/08
This is the restaurant we ate at.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys were having fun on the way to Trier, how close are you to that part of Germany? If close, I'll definitely be able to make it out of Brussels to see what's up. It's getting close, I got my AMEX and started looking at plane/train hotel accommodations for my time in Brussels, London and Amsterdam. I can't believe the company is paying for me to go over there for a month (or more) to train people.

brenduray said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. I can't wait to come visit and see all you. take care

BRENDA

Nichole and Pete said...

Awesome pictures...I love the architecture, I wish our McDonald's looked that cool!! It looks like so much fun...I can't wait to come and visit. It's actually not that far away now a little over a month, so exciting!!