Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday, Alyssa!!!!!!!!!!!!


I can't believe that I already have a four year old little girl.


The cake


The kids


The girls eating the frosting off the cake.


Alyssa with her balloons!!!


Presents!!!!!!!!!


Opening presents


I know I am placing these out of order, but I figured that you would be more interested in seeing Alyssa's 4th birthday pictures. The kids and I drove up to the Ramstein area that morning, it was a nice hour and a half or more drive. No one complained!!! We spent the afternoon at the pool on Ramstein base, then went out to an awesome Mexican restuarante for supper. The restuarante had a play room, which helped occupy the girls. After supper we went to this huge park on the base and the girls had a blast. Then came cake and presents right before bed. Alyssa went the whole day without a nap and Hannah only got in about a 20-30 minute nap on our drive up. We were very surprise how well they did. Alyssa really enjoyed all her presents. Thank you everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Nichole and Pete said...

Once again...I want cake...with lots of frosting...Yummy!! Looks like you had a good birthday Alyssa!! Did you get lots of cool presents?? Wish I could have been there, you will have to help me celebrate my 26th birthday (yeah I'm getting pretty old these days) when we come to visit in June :)

Lisa said...

Luke will be 4 on May 11th...The time goes by too fast.