Sunday, March 22, 2009

Exciting week for both sides of the family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a picture of my cousin Debbie & Sam's brand new baby girl, Sophie. She was lucky enough to be born today on my birthday!!!! I am very excited for the two of them. Debbie continued the family tradition of having her first born be a girl. All of my Mom's sisters and herself had a girl first and so have all the granddaughters so far.

We also had more exciting news earlier in the week. Our niece Sandy and her husband Brady had a brand new baby boy, Cory Ryan. Cory was a month early and he is doing great. He was lucky enough to be born on Grandma Klein's 95th birthday the 18th of March. We are still waiting for a picture, which I will post as soon as I get it. Congratulations Sandy & Brady!!!!!

No comments: