Friday, October 30, 2009

Daniel in his costumes!!!


Our little dinosaur!!!



Well, I originally got Daniel this skeleton outfit, but decided this week that he needed an actual costume for the Shine Festival at church. Someone was selling this new dinosaur costume, so I decided that we had to have it. Well, it turned out the skeleton outfit I got I should have bought in a size bigger. It was tight and looked like capri's on him, so he had to wear black socks. And the dinosaur costume fit him perfectly and he loved being in it!!!

3 comments:

Nanabkm said...

I love both the costumes. He is so adorable in them. I wish they could come trick or treating at Grandma's house.

Nichole and Pete said...

Daniel you look so happy to be a dinosaur and you are adorable too!! I hope you are enjoying your first Halloween...I'm sure you're big sisters are helping show you the ropes!!

Nichole and Pete said...

Roar, Roar, Dinosaur! Happy Halloween Danzilla :)

Uncle Pete