Sunday, September 21, 2008

Amazing Picture!!!

25 weeks and two days
Sorry about the huge space. I got my scanner to temporarily work, and now it's not working once again. We are working on getting a new printer/scanner. So, we had a doctor's appointment on Friday. This is a 3D ultrasound picture of our little guy, but of course he would not move his hand from his face. If he had you could have seen what he is going to look like. I thought this was just amazing!!! We never had one of these done in the states, so it was new for us. I just hope we are able to get this done again before he is born. I would love to see his little face.

4 comments:

~Chris~ said...

Wow that is a beautiful Pic... He looks sooooo handsome :) We had 1 of these done with Alex but not Madison :( They are sooo cool.. Hope you get another 1

Anonymous said...

Very clear pic, I had this done with Tristan at MUSC medical since I am considered high risk. They actually have a place here that you can pay about $150 and have 3d video and pics done and have other family there during the altersound. I wish I had known about it before I had Tristan. Sounds like you are all enjoying your new home!! Take care

Nichole and Pete said...

That is totally awesome...we'll just have to wait until he's born to see what he looks like ;)

Lisa said...

Awesome! We tried to have this done with Mary, but there was too much stuff in the way of her face...Anyway, where are the belly pics??

Love, Lisa