Monday, July 27, 2015

End of June Highlights!!!

USO Sesame Street live!!!  Daniel convinced his sisters to go one last time!!!

I have lost 30 pounds since December 2014!!!  If you want to hear the story behind my success here is the link:  http://asimplelife4us.blogspot.it/2015/05/trim-healthy-mama.html

Alyssa at Music Camp the week after school was out!
Daniel at Music Camp!
Hannah jamming out at Music Camp!

Our June visit to Sea Life in Jesolo!

On our way to the beach...

We made it to the beach!

They just love the water, I couldn't keep them out of it.




Preparing Sunday fellowship with friends!!!

Jelyn and I!!!  She has been a great friend to me!!!


Flag Football practice began for all three kids on the 15th, they all seem to like it so far!  We will see at the end of the summer!  This month I also got Alyssa and Daniel registered for soccer in the fall, Hannah opted out of this sport.  She did really enjoy baseball and football as well!!!  I will have to find something to help her pass the soccer season, I am hoping for some school clubs to come available!!!
The middle picture shows how we spent Father's Day with Bill facetiming!  Thank goodness for technology!!!  We love you and miss you lots!  Nothing on facebook about Bill being gone please!

No comments: