Thursday, December 07, 2006

Alyssa and our Christmas tree

11/27/06
Here is Alyssa with our first big Christmas tree. This was one of my "black Friday" specials. I got a prelit tree and Bill added some red lights to it. Now we just need to decorate it, so we can get our Christmas picture done.
Well, this is it for now of our pictures. I woke up at 5:45 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to finally update the blog. I have been slacking on pictures, but we have been very busy since Bill got home. I have also been watching several families children this month, so we don't have time to do a whole lot of anything else.
Well, I hope all is well with all of you. I will try to keep you all updated more often. Next week is a milestone for us, on the 14th of December I will be 28 weeks with this pregnancy. I went into the hospital at 28 weeks with Alyssa and had her at 28 weeks and 6 days. Last week at my ultrasound my cervix was measuring at 3.6, which is just below normal (4). So, it is holding up very well and I have not been put on bedrest yet and am hoping that it doesn't happen.
Bill has his last two wisdom teeth pulled today, so hopefully that goes well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Bill!!! --From Nichole :)